We are CBG Consultants, we Invest in People.
CBG are an ambitious practice of building services consultants with offices in Oxford, London, Manchester, and Cambridge. Our services include a wide range of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions including lighting design, sustainability, building physics and Passivhaus. We specialise in maximising the efficiency of buildings, through optimising fabric with efficient mechanical and electrical design solutions.
CBG are an ambitious 60+ person sustainability-led M&E practice, covering masterplans, new build, extension, fit-out, refurbishment and asset maintenance in all sectors. Our vision is to be a leading consultancy delivering excellence in building physics and engineering for better buildings that benefit their occupants and the environment.
CBG work with Architects and Developers, Private Clients, Project Managers and Cost Consultants, Major Contractors and our main market sectors are, Heritage and Conservation, Rail and Transport Infrastructure, Education, Commercial and Private Developments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Public and Community.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for Senior Mechanical Engineers to join our London and Oxford teams.
You will work closely with colleagues across our London, Oxford, Cambridge and Manchester offices. All under the guidance of your line manager, Principal Engineer, and project leaders.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have confidence in the design of mechanical services and efficiency in design software.
What will you do?
You will be working closely with other team members seeing projects through from inception to completion and handover.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Leading project surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Project design
- On-site supervision
- Contract administration
- Management of mechanical services installations
What we are looking for.
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in building services design
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior team members
- Project experience across different sectors of the industry
- Revit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, good organisational, and prioritisation skills
- Own transport and driving license
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Design and modelling software, previous experience (full training will be provided)
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Career growth & development – we enjoy promoting from within!
- Excellent perks (but not limited to):
- Paid for social events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, team lunches, and activity days
- Private healthcare
- Bonusly reward scheme, Perks at work, platforms offering gift vouchers from top leading brands of your choice
- Additional holiday purchase
- Cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and always looking to enhance diversity within the company.
For interest in this role, please submit your CV along with cover letter/email to email@example.comBack to Job Listings