We are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our London office.
Duties will include leading project surveys, feasibility reports, design, specification, on-site supervision and management of mechanical services installations under guidance from Principal Engineer. Working closely with team members you will see projects through from inception, to completion and handover.
Skills and Qualities
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience of building services design
- Experience of managing/mentoring junior team members
- Able to demonstrate a good range of project experience across different sectors
- Revit experience necessary
- Competent MS Word and Excel user
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, good organisational and prioritisation skills
The role involves the use of IES, Revit, AutoCad, SAP, and other design and modelling software. Working knowledge of MS Office is also preferred. Previous experience of these or similar packages is useful however full training will be provided.
We offer a competitive salary together with 25 days paid holiday, workplace pension, private healthcare, flexible working arrangements, six monthly appraisals and attractive staff bonus scheme. We support all our engineers towards achieving Chartered status.Back to Job Listings