We are CBG Consultants, we Invest in People.
We are a practice of building services consultants, covering a wide range of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions including sustainability, building physics, and Passivhaus. Our award-winning projects cover all sectors across the industry including rail.
We recognise that CBG Consultants wouldn’t be where it is today without the ideas and energy of our staff. Since 2008, we have maintained the Investors in People accreditation to show our commitment to developing our talented employees so that they can reach their full potential.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Revit BIM Engineer to join our Oxford team. The role is hybrid working with visits to our Oxford office. You will be closely working with colleagues across the company. Under the guidance of your line manager, Principal Engineer, and project leaders you will see projects through from inception to completion and handover.
You will learn the key design principles and standards relevant to building services. In addition, you will have access to employees who have over 15 years of experience to help you enhance your knowledge.
We encourage all our engineers to progress at the right pace to continue their development through various options available to them. In addition, we support all our engineers in obtaining chartership status.
What exactly will you do?
The role will involve becoming an expert in the design of building services and becoming efficient in leading industry software packages including AutoCAD and Revit. As you develop you will be assisting with the preparation of project design, and contract administration. In addition, you will increasingly be responsible for visiting a wide variety of sites to undertake feasibility surveys, attend site progress meetings, and review installations.
What we are looking for.
- GCSE grades A-C including English, Maths, and Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- An accurate and methodical approach to your work
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen interest in buildings and the design of the services that allow them to function
- Enjoys computer-aided design
- Revit software (full training will be provided)
- Some experience in building services design
- Own transport and driving license
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Career growth & development – we enjoy promoting from within!
- Unrivalled perks (but not limited to):
- Paid for social events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, team lunches, and activity days
- Private healthcare
- Bonusly reward scheme, a platform offering company-paid gift vouchers from top leading brands of your choice
We are an equal opportunities employer and always looking to enhance diversity within the company.
To apply for the role please send a cover letter/email, application and CV to email@example.comBack to Job Listings
Application FormDownload The Application Form
Job DescriptionDownload Job Description