We are CBG Consultants, we Invest in People.
CBG are an ambitious practice of building services consultants with offices in Oxford, London, Manchester, and Cambridge. Our services include a wide range of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions including lighting design, sustainability, building physics and Passivhaus. We specialise in maximising the efficiency of buildings, through optimising fabric with efficient mechanical and electrical design solutions.
CBG are an ambitious 60+ person sustainability-led M&E practice, covering masterplans, new build, extension, fit-out, refurbishment and asset maintenance in all sectors. Our vision is to be a leading consultancy delivering excellence in building physics and engineering for better buildings that benefit their occupants and the environment.
CBG work with Architects and Developers, Private Clients, Project Managers and Cost Consultants, Major Contractors and our main market sectors are, Heritage and Conservation, Rail and Transport Infrastructure, Education, Commercial and Private Developments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Public and Community.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for Graduate Engineers to join our Oxford & Manchester teams. The role is hybrid working.
You will work closely with colleagues across our London, Oxford, Cambridge and Manchester offices. All under the guidance of your line manager, Senior Engineers, and project leaders.
What will you do?
You will be working closely with other team members becoming confident in the design of Electrical and Mechanical services in buildings, becoming efficient at AutoCAD and other design software and assisting with the preparation of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Feasibility studies
- Project design
What we are looking for.
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a competent MS Word and Excel user
- An accurate, methodical approach to your work
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Some experience of building services design and use of Revit software
- It would be advantageous to have your own transport and driving licence, though not a necessity.
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Career growth & development – we enjoy promoting from within!
- Excellent perks (but not limited to):
- Paid for social events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, team lunches, and activity days
- Private healthcare
- Bonusly reward scheme, Perks at work, platforms offering gift vouchers from top leading brands of your choice
- Additional holiday purchase
- Cycle to work scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and always looking to enhance diversity within the company.
For interest in this role, please contact submit your CV along with cover letter/email to email@example.comBack to Job Listings